Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Community
UDL is a framework faculty can use to create a learning environment that meets the diverse needs of students, by recognizing that learner variability is the norm. Learn to set clear goals and implement UDL principles around multiple means of representation, expression and engagement in the classroom.
Facilitator: Pardess Mitchell
- Karega Cooper, Math, Math & Science
- Stephanie Horton, English, Liberal Arts
- Jonathan Loos, Kinesiology/Health, Math & Science
- Pardess Mitchell, Kinesiology/Health, Math & Science
- Nancy Moore, ESL, Liberal Arts
- Debbie Reuter, Access & Disability Services
- Dominique Svarc, Accounting, Business & Social Science
- Christine Wayne, Accounting, Business & Social Science
The artifacts found below have been developed by members of the Universal Design for Learning Community of Practice.