The Art of Teaching for Equity
A Community of Practice focusing on Curriculum and Pedagogy that bring faculty together in the spirit of collaboration and synthesis related to the Art of Teaching for equity, with an emphasis on trusting relationships, transparency in teaching, and touchpoints for engagement. This group, initiated at Harper, would ultimately result in broader engagement with our high school and transfer school partners through invitations to participate in Community of Practice activities.
- Marianne Fontes, Liberal Arts
- Robin James, Business & Social Science
- DuBoi McCarty, Student Development
- Pardess Mitchell, Math & Science
- Kelly Taylor, Business & Social Science
- Stephanie Whalen, Liberal Arts
The artifacts found below have been developed by members of the Art of Teaching for Equity Community of Practice.