Teaching with Geospatial Technologies
This Community of Practice allows faculty to explore the use and infusion of geospatial technologies (Geographic Information Systems – GIS, Global Positioning Systems – GPS, and Earth Imagery) into the curriculum. Members will develop teaching strategies and customizable activities that can be used within and across disciplinary boundaries.
Facilitator: Mukila Maitha, Geography, Math & Science
- Jennifer Bell, Adult Education Development, Liberal Arts
- Tong Cheng, Khalil, Biology, Math & Science
- James Edstrom, Library, Resources for Learning
- James Gramlich, Sociology, Business & Social Science
- Kimberly Jaeger, World Languages, Liberal Arts
- Rich Johnson, English, Liberal Arts
- Nellie Khalil, Biology, Math & Science
- Michael Ribant, Geography, Math & Science
The artifacts that will be found below have been developed by members of the Teaching with Geospatial Technologies Community of Practice.