Sustainability Projects in the Classroom
The purpose of this Community of Practice is to help Harper College meets its commitment to creating a carbon neutral campus under the American College and University Presidents’ Climate Commitment (ACUPCC). This group of faculty and staff (first brought together in the Harper Leadership Institute, Project CAPtivate) is working to infuse sustainability projects into classes so students can help us figure out how to address some of the thornier issues around attaining carbon neutrality. We will not attain carbon neutrality without the input of all faculty, administration, staff and students.
- Amy Bandman, Physical Plant
- Michael Bentley, Humanities, Liberal Arts
- David Broucek, Information Technology
- Julie Ellefson-Kuehn, Chemistry, Math & Science
- Sarah Mikulski, Liberal Arts
- Maggie Geppert, Physical Sciences, Math & Science
- Dan Godston, Liberal Arts
The artifacts found below have been developed by members of the Sustainability Projects in the Classroom Community of Practice.