Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
In Spring 2016, the Academy for Teaching Excellence was awarded a two-year grant to increase adjunct faculty engagement through communities of practice. This community, which has been meeting since Fall 2016, is sharing a focus on applying Scholarship of Teaching and Learning principles to classroom practice.
- Amy Babinec, Art, Liberal Arts
- Geoff Fogleman, English, Liberal Arts
- Michelle Frack, Biology, Math & Science
- Khursheed Ichhaporia, Biology, Math & Science
- Kimberly Jaeger, World Languages, Liberal Arts
- Mary van Opstal, Chemistry, Math & Science
- Pearl Ratunil, English, Liberal Arts
The artifacts found below have been developed by members of the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning Community of Practice.