Open Education Resources
A Community of Practice focusing on finding and creating Open Education Resources (OER). Focus will be on the idea of equality vs. equity and how to overcome the barrier of using OER materials by means of adopting, adapting, or authoring.
- Aram Agajanian, Electronics Engineering, Career and Technical Programs
- Paula Akialis, Health Information Technology, Health Careers
- Jacqueline Chalmers, Math, Math & Science
- Kimberly Fournier, Library, Resources for Learning
- Karen Herold, Academy for Teaching Excellence
- Mary Hood, Radiology, Health Careers
- Judy Kaplow, Humanities, Liberal Arts
- Jennifer Lau-Bond, Library, Resources for Learning
- Cindy Miller, Career and Technical Programs/Continuing Education
- Elizabeth Pagenkopf, Health Careers/Continuing Education
- Kimberley Polly, Math, Math & Science
- Kathleen Sachs, World Languages, Liberal Arts
- Timothy Jansen, Career and Technical Programs
The artifacts found below have been developed by members of the Open Education Resources (OER) Community of Practice.