Active Learning Strategies Across Disciplines
The intent of this CoP is to explore active learning strategies that will help instructors across disciplines create more opportunities for student growth and/or engagement. This in turn will improve their engagement and student growth. Within these strategies, we plan to divide into two groups, those that are led by students and those that are led by instructors.
- Jasmine Coleman, Math & Science
- Maria Del Pilar Saiki, Career & Technical Programs
- Fred Hjertstedt, Math & Science
- Cindy Miller, Career & Technical Programs
- Sarah Sherry, Health Careers
- Mary Ann Wilborn, Liberal Arts
The artifacts found below have been developed by members of the Active Learning Strategies Across Disciplines Community of Practice.