ACEs Trauma-Informed Practice
This CoP will focus on examining ACEs (adverse childhood experiences) in higher education. Our group is composed of a diverse mix of instructors, support staff, and administrators and will explore ways one might use ACEs science to understand the affective experiences of students, faculty, and staff at Harper College.
Faciltiator: Andrew Anastasia
- Andrew Anastasia, English, Liberal Arts
- Vicki Atkinson, Student Development
- Sara Chears-Martinez, Student Development
- Michele DeCanio, Student Development
- Meg King, English, Liberal Arts
- Caryn Levington, Student Development
- Beverly Riley, Human Resources
- Elke Weinbrenner, Sign Language Interpreting and Studies, Liberal Arts
- LaVonya Williams, Student Development
The artifacts found below have been developed by members of the ACEs Trauma-Informed Practice Community of Practice.