Canva is a free, online tool that can allow you to create images, fliers, posters, infographics, and more for use in print or online. Check out this graphic design tool for non-graphic designers!
- Facilitator: Melissa Baysingar, Instructional Design Specialist
- Two sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday, March 5, 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 8, 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Location: Building F, Room F319
- CEUs: 0.2
- Register Now
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, email@example.com.