The Blackboard ePortfolio tool is now available for students and faculty at Harper. ePortfolios empower students with tools to effectively present knowledge and artifacts in a cohesive, personalized format.
- Facilitator: Karen Herold, Instructional Technology Assistant
- Four sessions to choose from:
- Thursday, April 12, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 13, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 17, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
All workshops will be held in the NEW Academy space: Building F, Room F320.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, firstname.lastname@example.org.