ePortfolios tell a carefully crafted story to the world about who you are and what you can do. Students can share ePortfolios as evidence of their skills and future potential. Empower your students with tools to effectively present knowledge and artifacts in a cohesive, personalized format.
- Facilitator: Karen Herold, Instructional Technology Assistant
- Three sessions to choose from:
- Friday, September 7, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 11, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 13, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
All workshops will be held in the Academy for Teaching Excellence: Building F, Room F317.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, email@example.com.