The Adjunct Faculty Advisory Committee and the Academy for Teaching Excellence have been busy, and we are excited to launch the Level II Adjunct Faculty Engagement Program!
The purpose of the Level II Adjunct Faculty Engagement Program is to provide recognition for adjunct faculty who have demonstrated commitment to student success and teaching excellence above and beyond the walls of the classroom. This is demonstrated through the completion of a body of work (displayed in an ePortfolio) in the areas of college service and professional development, after which a unit-eligible adjunct faculty member may receive incentives as defined in the 2016-2021 adjunct faculty agreement.
- Watch the info session webinar recording first. The webinar walks through the history and development of the program, an overview of the program, the ePortfolio Rubric and an example ePortfolio, timeline and next steps, and includes Q&A with webinar attendees.
- Review the process, ePortfolio components, timeline, and FAQs on the Level II program webpage.
- Download and print the Intent to Apply form.
- Complete the form, attach all required documents, and drop off a hard-copy at your division office or mail to your division dean by April 23, 2018.
- Once all requirements are met, please submit a hard-copy of the form with dean’s signature and all required documents to the Academy for Teaching Excellence (Building F, Room F320) by May 18, 2018.
Questions? Please contact Amanda Nielsen, Adjunct Faculty Outreach & Engagement Specialist (email@example.com) or any of the Adjunct Faculty Advisory Team Members listed on the Level II program webpage (listed with the FAQs).