Would you like to:
- Implement a digital escape room in your classroom?
- Learn new ways to access your files from anywhere?
- Get healthy with free wellness apps?
Join your fellow Harper employees at the 9th Annual Tech Expo, 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, February 26 in Building F, Room F317, and visit more than 20 stations where faculty and staff will share new technologies for better working, better teaching, and better living. Open to all Harper employees – drop in anytime during this 2-hour event!
See the Expo Flier for a peek at just a few of the stations, including:
- Harper Mobile App: See what’s new with this must-have app for all Harper employees.
- MindMup: Build critical thinking in your students with this free argument visualization app.
- MOOCs: Learn how to learn from anywhere with Massive Open Online Courses.
- Canva: Explore this free, online tool that helps non-graphic designers create beautiful images, posters, fliers, and more.
Also happening at the Expo:
- Pre-Expo Event: Virtual Reality Across the Campus Community, 1 p.m. – 2:15 p.m., February 26 in Building F, Room F317: Guest presenters from Joliet Junior College will present how to successfully implement virtual reality across the campus community. This interactive session will have participants explore virtual reality in a hands-on setting. Attend this exciting event, then stay for the Expo!
- Electronics/Battery Recycling: Bring your used personal electronics and batteries to the on-site recycling station.
The 9th Annual Tech Expo is part of Harper’s inaugural Tech Week: February 26 – March 1, 2019.
Sponsored by Information Technology, Academy for Teaching Excellence, Harper College Library and Human Resources