Do you have a success story on how you and your colleagues came together to improve students’ learning? Have you thought about presenting at a conference but have no time to travel?
We are looking for a few more presenters to share on Friday, September 27, right here at Harper!
Reasons to present
- Share your knowledge, experience, and expertise
Earn credit for professional development
- Stimulate interactive discussions
Network with colleagues
- Share practical tips to succeed
Gain professional experience
- Showcase your department’s achievements
Get involved and help to keep Harper moving forward
Ideas for assessment topics
- International education
- Best practices
- Tips, solutions, and strategies
- Current and emerging issues
- Complex challenges
- Implementation successes
- Faculty development
- Any assessment of student learning
There are lots of ways to be involved!
- Present individually
- Present as part of a team
- Lead a workshop, panel discussion, or roundtable
- Showcase through a poster presentation
View the application and submit by Friday, July 26.
Visit the Assessment Conference HIP page to learn more about the 11th Annual Assessment Conference and Share Fair.